Lielisks aprīļa noslēgums un maija sākums projektā Ungārijā – Erasmus+ apmācību kurss jaunatnes darbiniekiem “Present learner, future leader”!
Lai iepazītos tuvāk un pieteiktos, skaties šeit ❗️Pieteikšanās līdz 23.marta 23:59!
Piesakoties projektam, Tu apstiprini, ka varēsi piedalīties visu projekta laiku, kā arī veikt ziedojumu Baltijas Reģionālajam fondam 10Eur apmērā. 100% apmaksāta ir dzīvošana un ēdināšana, ceļa izdevumus līdz 275 EUR atmaksā organizatori pēc projekta. Jautājumu gadījumā raksti: firstname.lastname@example.org
Info par projektu (ENG):
Present learner, future leader training course is focusing on developing the skills and competences of youth workers to empower them to take up leadership positions and to equip them with tools to lead a youth organisation.
The training course is build up on the idea of understanding and applying organizational management techniques such as planning and organizing, leadership skills development, people, time and budget management. During the training course youth worker will develop their skills and competences in such important topics as assertive communication, effective team-work and strategic planning while understanding the importance of youth work and the role they play in the development of their communities.
The objectives of the project are:
– To identify the role of youth work in our societies and to understand the importance of youth workers
– To provide participants with different tools to acquire knowledge and to develop skills and competencies in organizational management
– To introduce effective communication, leadership and team-work techniques
– To develop competences to implement tools, non-formal and informal educational methods of decision making and strategic thinking
– To provide space for participants for discussion and sharing best practices and to develop their leadership skills and competences
– To improve knowledge about Erasmus+ Programme as a tool for enhancing the international dimension of youth work through capacity building activities
Participatinf countries: Hungary, United Kingdom, Italy, Estonia, Latvia and Turkey.