Erasmus+ Youth Exchange “Adventures in Your Career Choices”
When? 6th – 14th of September 2022
Where? Guest House “Upeslīči” in Jelgava, Latvia
Countries: Latvia, Italy, Spain, Romania
During the youth exchange we’ll:
– TALK about experiences of getting a job and finding a career path for youngsters in different countries
– DISCOVER the possibilities that youngsters have in their home countries and all around Europe
– EXPERIENCE what does it mean to have a job interview and LEARN some tips and tricks to pass it successfully
– CREATE ideas and friendships and INSPIRE each other to have a new career turn!
Why? To help young people in situations of unemployment be better prepared to face the challenges during their transition from education to professional life, whether trying to enter the job market or exploring other alternative career paths after finishing
Objectives: The main objectives of our project are:
● to empower the future professional development of young people by involving them in non-formal activities aimed at exploring the challenges they face.
● to exchange practices; – improve participants’ competences; – to form a clearer, broader vision for their future career development on the labour market, as self-employed or as entrepreneurs.
We are looking for 6 participants from LATVIA who:
● are 18 – 30 years old,
● have graduated or will soon finish their formal education (high school,
university, or other professional formal education),
● already finished their studies, but are facing long-term difficulties to find
permanent employment related to their education or in other fields,
● are registered as official unemployed persons and are participating in local
programs for unemployed persons and youngsters in NEET situations.c
Application form: https://forms.gle/8JAecEkuBbiTjEyVA
Youth exchange is organized within Erasmus+ project, which is co-funded by the European Union and program in Latvia administered by Agency for International Programs for Youth.